We’re in the midst of National Dance Week, which wraps up on Sunday. While we feel like every week is National Dance Week (except maybe that week after Nationals, when we finally get a much needed break), here are a few ways to make sure you really celebrate dance this week.
1. Buy the National Dance Week T-shirt and wear it with pride — especially knowing the proceeds go to a great cause. A portion of the purchase price for each shirt will go toward providing scholarships for dance teachers to become certified Rhythm Works Integrative Dance Instructors.
2. Learn the office National Dance Week Dance Mob choreography and host a dance-off at your studio. Friday night sleepover at the studio afterward, anyone?
3. Read about why dogs + dance = the ultimate power couple.
4. Relive a decade of viral dance moves. Bonus points if you recreate the video with your friends. (And share it with us!)
5. Watch the DancerPalooza crew break it down on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Travis Wall and tWitch (AKA Ellen’s DJ and BFF) led a massive crew of dancers on today’s show, including familiar faces like Jayci Kalb, Melanie Moore, Nick Lazzarini, Ricky Ubeda, Tate McRae, Simrin Player, Kayla Mak, and tons more (in other words, all the people you see at convention every weekend).
Happy National Dance Week, everyone!